- We design our home plans to meet the needs of the individual homeowner,
whether it's new plans or modifying one of our existing online plans.
- We can modify plans you already have
- For your planning purposes, we include major room sizes and overall
dimensions on the floor plans. The room dimensions are approximate
and are measured from inside wall-to-wall. Real dimensions are only
available on the working drawings.
- We can reverse any plan on request
- A stock plan will come as shown online or can be modified at an
- Plans come with a crawl space foundation but may be modified to
a slab foundation.
- Doors and windows are sized using generic windows. Be sure that
all requirements are met regarding Emergency Egress opening.
- Wall types will be (1) Brick or (2) siding, stucco, or veneer
- Dimensions will read from outside of brick, or stud wall to center
of interior walls.
- We are a residential design company only. We are not architects
or structural engineers. Most counties and cities don't require
that your plans be stamped. You will need to check with your local
building and codes department for specific requirements in your
area. You may want to check with a structural engineer if your builder
is not comfortable with sizing structural members in the house.
- Our plans include:
heated square footage calculations are made from the exterior
of brick or siding/stucco walls
Be sure to look at all of the layouts. If you like a basic layout
it can often be sized to meet your budget.
- foundation plans (crawlspace)
- floor plans
- front, sides, and rear elevations
- electrical plans
- general wall detail